The Hydro Hotel was built as a water cure hotel in the late 19th century. It is an elegant Victorian hotel with views over Lake Windermere in Cumbria.
The hotel has over 80 bedrooms, spa & leisure facilities & a conference centre catering to 200 delegates.
The hotel employs over 50 members of staff & is part of a chain of 3 sister hotels.
The hotel was going through the process of major
refurbishment and was looking for a new communications solution that could overhaul their everyday processes, including:
- Improving efficiency – with their existing system, the simplest tasks were taking far too long to complete
- Making it quicker and easier for staff to communicate and collaborate internally
- The ability to record calls or see where calls had been missed
- The hotel had identified that business was being lost through missed calls or calls not being answered due to all lines being
- Increase margin through more direct bookings secured by phone or web enquiries
The Client's Objectives
The Hydro’s objectives were:
- Reduced completion time for tasks across the board
- Faster response times of staff to calls
- Call recording & missed call alerts to increase booking volumes
- Increased call-handling capacity
- Increased margin through more direct bookings secured by phone or web enquiries