Least cost routing is simply the practice of giving you the lowest cost on your calls & line rental. It is a practice that gives businesses a superior service at a reduced cost and offers a ‘win-win’ for telecoms companies and their clients.
There is no need to change the lines into your premises or your telephone numbers to benefit from much lower call rates.
Once you sign up, your call will automatically be sent via the lowest cost route once they reach the telephone exchange.
There are a large number of telecoms companies that have networks that can carry telephone calls both within the UK and internationally. By arranging for your calls to be routed through ‘Tier 1′ carriers you benefit because they offer lower call rates than BT due to available capacity on their networks but get the same service & call quality because ‘Tier 1′ carriers own their networks.
We arrange for all this to happen automatically for each call you make on your existing telephone line. There is no need for special codes or new equipment, you stay as you are and everything happens automatically in the telephone exchange.
Why Would You Choose Us?
There are many reasons why our customers choose us to handle their call costs:
- Simple comparison – we will carry out a like-for-like comparison to ensure we can beat your current costs exactly & that we can tailor a package that meets your needs
- Market leaders – we have been market leaders in least cost routing (or low cost routing) since 1999, managing one of the UKs largest portfolios of business telecoms clients
- We offer a one-stop shop – customers choose us over faceless larger companies because of our personal attention, range of services and friendly & helpful manner
- 24/7 support – We offer on-call support all day, every day
- It’s easy - You simply send us the ‘breakdown of charges’ page from your latest telephone bill and we will give you an accurate direct comparison