Benefits of SIP Trunking - The Headlines
- 75% saving on line rental costs for small businesses
- 60% saving on line rental costs for larger businesses
- Quicker, cheaper and more flexible in adding or removing line capacity
- Free calls between offices
- Guaranteed savings
- Immediate disaster recovery
Benefits of SIP Trunking - The Details
75% saving on line rental costs for small businesses
BTs line rental costs for small businesses (commonly called ISDN 2) are £23.88 per line per month compared to £6 per month for robust SIP trunking. It is important for small businesses to remember that robust broadband is needed for SIP trunking to work well and to advise that a saving of 60% on line rentals is more realistic for small businesses.
60% saving on line rental costs for larger businesses
BTs line rental costs for larger businesses (commonly called ISDN 30) are £23.43 per month for an annual contract compared to £6 per month for SIP trunking.
Quicker, cheaper and more flexible in adding or removing line capacity
Lines do not have to be purchased in groups. As your business grows you can purchase these lines individually and as your needs change or if the number of lines you need is reduced, you can easily reduce your capacity.
Free calls between offices
For businesses with multiple sites, SIP is an easy choice. Calls can be transferred between sites with no cost.
If you are paying line rental at the moment, we can guarantee you savings – it’s not theoretical
Immediate disaster recovery
If disaster happens, it doesn’t need to cost you your business. We will setup a disaster recovery plan to reroute your numbers in the event of a problem, ensuring business continuity. SIP enables numbers to be quickly and easily diverted.
Why Would You Choose Us?
There are many reasons why RDC Communications offer the best and most well thought-out SIP trunking service in the UK. These include:
- Consultation – SIP trunking is great – it can lead to massive savings. However, if your business doesn’t have a robust Internet connection, the experience will be needlessly frustrating. We insist in consulting on this beforehand in order to ensure that you not only save money but get the best possible service from your calls.
- Government grant scheme – RDC Communications have partnered with the government’s Superfast Britain scheme and are able to offer a grant of up to £3,000 to eligible businesses within 50 cities that want to take advantage of superfast broadband in order to improve their telecoms infrastructure and upgrade to SIP
- Installing new systems at no extra cost – because the savings from SIP can be so huge, we can help businesses to upgrade to new equipment and reduce their ongoing costs, using the savings from SIP to pay for improved systems
- Project managing, not selling – Unlike a lot of companies selling their wares, we pride ourselves in offering a professional, friendly, consultative approach. Listening to your requirements allows us to make recommendations that others would not and to give you value that you won’t get anywhere else
- Building relationships - We want you to have confidence in us and so we take time to get to know you and your needs before we begin. Our focus is on long-term relationships with customers; these are always far more profitable for both sides than a short-term sale
- You’re our best customer – We want you to be our best customer and so we make your first steps as rewarding as possible. As soon as you pick up the ‘phone or fill out an enquiry form, we will ensure that you get the information you need to make the right decision.
- Making it wasy to understand – OK, you got us, ‘SIP trunking’ is a jargon term but it was what you were looking for to get here! Our aim is to clearly explain the benefits of this to your business. Our customers like that they know what they’re getting and are in control