Why Would You Choose Us?
Unlike a lot of companies ‘selling’ systems, we pride ourselves in offering a professional, friendly, consultative approach. Listening to your requirements allows us to bespoke the correct solution that fits your business needs.
We want you to have confidence in the systems we choose and so we take time to get to know you and your needs before we begin. Our focus is on long-term relationships with customers; these are always far more profitable for both sides than a short-term sale.
We want you to be our best customer and so we make your first steps as rewarding as possible. As soon as you pick up the ‘phone or fill out an enquiry form, we will ensure that you get the information you need to make the right decision.
Common Customer Obejctives
Although each business is different, there are a number of goals that are common to many of our clients when it comes to finding a telephone system. These include:
- Improving business efficiency – enabling greater connectivity & availability of staff across offices or even multiple sites
- Improving customer service – all businesses desire to pride themselves on services. Business telephone systems enable integration with CRM systems, welcoming customers by name, monitoring calls for the improvement of service over time and much more
- Implementing detailed call logging – logging enables businesses to monitor performance, to reduce fraud, control costs & to ensure that customer calls are being handled & processes improved where necessary
- Reducing spend on line rental & call charges
- Interact with mobile team members - many businesses have owners or salesforces that interact with the office remotely. Finding a system that can seamlessly interact with these staff members without call costs is important
Have You Considered SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunking is the modern means of making calls. Instead of using phone lines & having new lines installed, businesses now use SIP trunks which enable calls to be routed through the Internet.
If your business does not use SIP, then the savings from using it can be used to pay for a new business telephone system. Business customers can expect to save up to £400 per line per year by moving from a standard lines & calls arrangement to a SIP trunking package. If you are considering a new system, this can be a real benefit. Contact us for more information.
Are you Eligible for a Grant?
Get up to £3,000 towards Superfast Broadband for your business
Government vouchers of up to £3000 are available to offset the cost of connecting to the internet at superfast speeds. The non-repayable grant applies to a new or improved service offering a minimum of 30 megabits connectivity (or minimum of 20 megabits on a direct connection) and is available to 99% of all businesses.
The grant is available for businesses in 50 cities and can help businesses to get the right Internet backbone to support telephone systems that can maximise the cost savings of SIP trunking. Contact us for more information.