Why Would You Choose Us?
Unlike a lot of companies ‘selling’ systems, we pride ourselves in offering a professional, friendly, consultative approach. Listening to your requirements allows us to bespoke the correct solution that fits your needs.
We want you to have confidence in the systems we choose and so we take time to get to know you and your needs before we begin. Our focus is on long-term relationships with customers; these are always far more profitable for both sides than a short-term sale.
We want you to be our best customer and so we make your first steps as rewarding as possible. As soon as you pick up the ‘phone or fill out an enquiry form, we will ensure that you get the information you need to make the right decision.
RDC Communications have been hotels and the wider hospitality industry since 1999, designing, installing & maintaining systems that make hotels more efficient & more profitable.
The Benefits of the Right Hotel Communications System
- Front-of-house integration - this can enable guests to be welcomed by name when they call, save time by enabling them to order food & checkout using their handest
- More corporate bookings - automatic call routing for seamless mobile transfer & customisable direct dial and voicemail settings instantly make managers & staff more responsive. That creates a great impression of your customer service and attention to detail, and ultimately brings in more business
- More event bookings – Customers can book events by telephone & they can be automatically integrated with your diary management system
- More impulse bookings - Introducing useful benefits like “click and dial” Skype calling can make it far easier and more attractive for overseas guests to get in touch, ask key questions, and make a booking on the spot
- System reporting – the reporting functions of the right telephone system can give management a much clearer picture of how the business is doing
- Roaming access - remote access can be given to the system from anywhere in the world where a WiFi connection is available, meaning free calls to colleagues on the same system
and local call rates for any outbound call
- Wake-up call booking - simple apps can be made to book wake-up calls or guests can call in & get an automated wake-up call without staff interaction
- Improved Trip Advisor review profile – by making hotels more responsive, guests that book are often impressed by how communicative the staff are when compared to hotels using more antiquated systems. This can really help an hotel win more business