Why Would You Choose Us?
Unlike a lot of companies ‘selling’ systems, we pride ourselves in offering a professional, friendly, consultative approach. Listening to your requirements allows us to bespoke the correct solution that fits your business needs.
We want you to have confidence in the systems we choose and so we take time to get to know you and your needs before we begin. Our focus is on long-term relationships with customers; these are always far more profitable for both sides than a short-term sale.
We want you to be our best customer and so we make your first steps as rewarding as possible. As soon as you pick up the ‘phone or fill out an enquiry form, we will ensure that you get the information you need to make the right decision.
RDC Communications worked with ESPO (Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation) from up to the end of October 2014 when ESPO decided that they would no longer run a contract for telephone systems, as they didn’t have the expertise within their organisation. (In fact we are in the current ESPO catalogue on page 163, for reference). RDC Communications were proud to have won this contract, meeting their rigorous tendering process requirements and high standard of delivery. RDC, of course, continues with this very high standard of service and care for all customers, to ensure that our customers have piece of mind that they are dealing with a reputable company with all required safeguards in place.
Reasons Schools Choose Us
RDC Communications have been supplying nurseries, schools & colleges since 1999. The company has installed systems across the Midlands and we have compiled detailed feedback on why our customers choose us.The main reasons why schools choose us are:
- We offer a personal service
- Our ESPO Accreditation speaks volumes
- We have experience in installing systems from nursery schools through to large academies & colleges – our expertise in the educational arena means that we have helped organisations from 2 handsets to 350. This gives us an understanding of how different educational establishments work and what they need
The Benefits of the Right Schools Communications System
- Better call handling - callers get through to the right contact first time, and have the option to leave a message
- Easier communications for teachers and staff - ensure all staff have access to communications both in the classroom and around the school grounds
- Timely notification to parents – SMS notification about closures, keeping parents informed with recorded messages
- A homework hotline - Equip teachers with broadband telephony to provide additional support to students after school
- A means to reduce carbon footprint – One local consolidated supplier for all your ICT needs including calls, lines, broadband and your phone system
- Less stress and reduced cost - with better communication
- Connecting teachers, students, parents and administrators – this includes notifying parents, students & teachers of events like teacher training days, open evenings & health & welfare or transport issues enabling the use of landlines, wireless ‘phones, mobile radios, IP phones, SMS, email, PA systems & mobile phones
- Supporting the use of technology in the classroom to enhance learning – where it is possible to hold lessons that are media-rich, the engagement of children can be increased. Lessons enhanced through the use of voice, data and video to connect pupils to the rest of the world can open out the experiences & imagination of children
- Expanding distance and extra-curricular learning opportunities - smart telephone systems increase the availability of courses & course materials to a wider audience and at a wider scope of time than just opening hours. Systems can help to provide virtual classrooms to enable students to learn wherever they are
- Enhancing the safety of your school - schools are entrusted with the lives of their pupils & staff and that is a responsibility which is always taken seriously. Modern telephone systems ensure that information on the whereabouts and safety of children can be passed instantaneously as well as allowing emergency situations to be broadcast
- Smart call handling – this means that calls can be taken with the minimum of labour and routed to follow people wherever they are, minimising the time people spend waiting to be connected only to find that the person isn’t there & the time spent picking up & responding to messages